Jambase sure is slow to give me some up-to-date information regarding all of my favorite bands, artists, styles of music…I’ll just have to work tirelessly on providing myself and my friends with the information I so badly thrive to attain daily. 🙂
TRINUMERAL 2009 in the Deerfields, NC liberated me in so many ways, what a beautiful experience, just a few things to rant about right now…
1. Watch out for lots of bees in a Bamboo forest! I sat down near the a creak in on and got stung a number of times! However, those shoots are huge and strong enough to hang on forever!
2. Because of heat exhaustion, I was officially Unconscious in the Conscious Alliance tent!
3. I think i slipped in every possible way while dancing at the Pond Stage, including the most embarrassing face plant slide 😦
4. If you didn’t get a chance to take that magical golf cart ride deeeeep into the forrest with the man who plays that crazy instrument he calls “The Stick”, and has a projector on the front of his cart that shines light into the darkness for navigation purposes and trippy ass vortex’s for other more fun purposes….well tough luck b/c it was one of the most amazing experiences ever!
5. Emancipator, Signal Path, Big Gigantic, Zach Deputy, Pnuma Trio, OL, Conspirator, The Egg (before they ran off), Sci Fi, Welder, Gift of Gab, Toubab, Mindelixer all tore it the fuckkkkk down.
After taking a hashish knife hit and listening to the new Dead Weather album twice in a row, “Horehound”, I have come to believe that Jack White and Les Claypool (his band as well) should just go ahead and be in a band/project together, make original fresh music and blow everyone in pop music out of the water.